Deadline: 15 April 2012
Open to: Holders of a university degree in political science, EU affairs, journalism or equivalent, fluent in English and French
DescriptionInterface Europe, a company of experts specialised in European strategies and projects in the field of RD&I, is currently looking for a highly motivated individual for a traineeship as EU Information Assistant.
- Monitor EU information (calls for proposals, events, etc.) and R&D related sectoral information (biotechnology, energy, transport, etc.) using an economic intelligence tool.
- Participate in the drafting of the Interface Europe newsletter “Brussels in Brief”.
- Prepare, manage and update Interface Europe website, databases and mailing lists.
EligibilityRequirements / profile:
- University degree in political science, EU affairs, journalism or equivalent.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Good knowledge of research and innovation ecosystem and programs (FP7, CIP, etc.) at EU level.
- Previous experience in managing newsletters and websites.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and experience with Photoshop is highly appreciated.
- Open-minded, team player (able to communicate, plan and work within an international team as well as independently to a high standard), hands-on, alert, stress resistant, multitasking, and good eye for detail.
RemunerationDuring the internship salary is provided.
ApplicationTo apply, send CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com
The deadline is 15 April 2012.
For more information please, visit The Official Website.