Deadline: on a rolling basis
Open to: native English speakers with successful completion of at least the first two years of university
Remuneration: not specified
DescriptionThe Public International Law and Policy Group (PILPG) seeks an intern to support the project in their office in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH). The position may be part-time or full-time. PILPG is implementing a project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) aimed at supporting BiH civil society organizations (CSOs), activists and civic leaders to play a stronger and more integral role in identifying and proposing constitutional reforms needed to strengthen BiH’s Euro-Atlantic integration processes, stability, security and prosperity. PILPG works with a number of CSOs on various aspects of constitutional reform, approaching the issue from many different process and sector angles.
Some of the responsibilities are:
- Provide drafting and editing support on legal memoranda and other reports
- Support ongoing project implementation
- Conduct background research supporting project needs
- Attend relevant events as requested by the Chief of Party/Program Manager
EligibilityCandidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Native English speaker
- Successful completion of at least the first two years of university
- Strong interest in BiH politics, democratization, governance, and human rights
- Strong editing skills, and careful attention to detail
- Research and analysis skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of the team
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
ApplicationAll interested candidates should send their CV, a short motivation letter and a writing sample (in English) to email@example.com, indicating period of availability. Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis.
For more information, visit the PILPG website HERE.